Get in touch
Mercy Community welcomes compliments, complaints and feedback relating to our services. Feedback helps us to improve our services and programs. All complaints and feedback will be taken seriously and will be responded to in a timely manner.
How to provide feedback and compliments or make a complaint
If you have feedback or a compliment, or would like to make a complaint, you can tell us in the following ways:
• Talk to a Mercy Community worker or manager. They can clarify how you would like your matter dealt with.
• Submit a formal piece of feedback, compliment or complaint by downloading the Feedback, Compliments and Complaints form and filling out the details. Once complete, please scan to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to PO Box 508 Lutwyche QLD 4030. For the full Feedback, Compliments and Complaints brochure and for more information please click here.
• You can also give us feedback anonymously. Or if you provide us with your contact details, we’ll make contact with you and talk about your feedback or concerns and what we are doing about them.
What if you are not happy with the outcome?
If you have made a complaint and are not happy with the way it has been handled, the below agencies might be able to help (check with us if you are not sure):
Families and Young People
- Department of Child Safety, Youth and Women:
1800 080 464 or visit www.csyw.qld.gov.au/
- CREATE Foundation: 1800 655 105 or visit
- Foster Care Queensland: (07) 3256 6166
- Department of Social Services: 1800 634 035 or visit
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission: 1800 035 544
or visit www.ndiscommission.gov.au/about/complaints
QLD Community Support Scheme
- Department of Communities, Disability Services and Seniors: 1800 491 467 or visit
- Aged and Disability Advocacy Australia: 1800 818 338 or visit www.adaaustralia.com.au/contact/
- Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission: 1800 951 822
or visit www.agedcarequality.gov.au/making-complaint
- Queensland Human Rights Commission: 1300 130 670 or