Engage employees, enhance your brand and support our community
A corporate volunteering program between Mercy Community (MC) and your organisiation offers many benefits to your business including:
- enhancing your brand and aligning your business with a successful community Not-for-profit (NFP) provider
- helping employees develop skills which can later be applied in their work activities
- helping improve staff motivation and retention
- uniting your team, bringing them together for a common cause – making a difference in the lives of the most vulnerable in our community.
Volunteers fulfil a vital role in the important work we undertake at MC and they contribute in many ways including:
- participating at MC events and in our programs
- in carer and ‘friendship’ roles in our Aged Care and NDIS Services
- supporting our multicultural community at Romero Centre.
Contact us to discuss how we can tailor a volunteer program for your business.