NDIS Support Coordination
Empowering you to live life on your terms.
The arrival of the National Disability Insurance Scheme is shaking up how people access disability support in Australia, giving you more choice in how you get the support to assist with the impact of disability in your life. But while the thought of gaining increased choice and control is exciting, it can also be a little daunting.
That’s where we come in.
Mercy Community is registered with the National Disability Insurance Agency to deliver Support Coordination and Specialist Support Coordination. We have teams in every region across Queensland and Northern New South Wales, ready to guide you through the NDIS maze and take the stress out of implementing your Plan.
We’re passionate about unlocking the possibilities the NDIS presents for you, and we’re here to support you through every step of your NDIS journey.
So, let’s get started!
Which NDIS Service are you looking for?
Make the most of your plan and reach your potential.
Our Support Coordination takes the stress out of your NDIS Plan. Our experienced teams ensure you get the most out of your approved funding, and help you roll out the supports identified in your plan.
Your Mercy Community Support Coordinator will work with you to:
- Find, and connect to, the most suitable service providers to deliver the supports identified in your plan.
- Minimise the complexity of negotiating with service providers
- Strengthen and enhance your opportunities to participate actively in the community.
- Ensure your supports meet their obligations, legally and contractually
- Achieve greater independence to self-direct services and supports in the long term.
- Manage any issues with your supports should they arise.
- Provide the NDIA with reports as required so that you can focus on living the life you want.
We take a holistic approach to delivering the three levels of Support Coordination under the NDIS:
- Support Connection: short-term support to get you started on your NDIS journey. We work with you to connect with providers and build your confidence to self-direct your NDIS plan moving forward.
- Support Coordination: ongoing support throughout the duration of your plan, for people with more complex needs who may require additional support to connect with providers.
- Specialist Support Coordination: higher intensity Support Coordination. Our multidisciplinary team partners with you and your support network to action your NDIS plan and reach your potential.
If Support Coordination is included in your NDIS Plan, Mercy Community prices are based on the NDIS Price Guide.
It is funded in the ‘Capacity Building’ support category of your NDIS plan. If it’s not there, you can request a review by the NDIA.
Not sure if you have funding in your plan for this support?
Some key terms to look for in your NDIS Plan that describe this service include:
- Support Connection
- Support Coordination
- Specialist Support Coordination
- Assistance in Coordinating or Managing life stages, transitions and supports
Contact our NDIS team near you!
Our NDIS Support Coordination teams are available in every Queensland region, in both metropolitan and rural areas and in Northern New South Wales.
Call 1300 16 16 18 today to be connected to a friendly team near you, or email:
Mercy Community is registered with the National Disability Insurance Agency to deliver Support Coordination.